Lithuanian exhibition and congress centre LITEXPO, halls 3, 4, 5.
ADVENTUR is the most important annual event of the Lithuanian tourism market, where the changes, innovations, and challenges of this industry are highlighted on a yearly basis.
Local tourism, which became very popular, offered to rediscover Lithuania. However, the need for travelling abroad is returning, and the annual largest international tourism exhibition is a great place for travel advertising, sales promotion, and presentation of foreign countries.
To all of those who miss traveling, the exhibition conveys a powerful message: WE CAN TRAVEL AGAIN after the worldwide pandemic. The exhibition is the place where we are going to talk about how we will travel after the pandemic, i.e., we will discuss the way travelling has changed, new requirements, safe destinations, and the current issues of the tourism business. We will encourage you to travel around the world again, and if you choose Lithuania, we will promote its safety, available amenities, and great advantages.
We realise that the desire to travel never goes away and we shall travel again, but it requires preparation and we must learn to travel differently. When you are preparing for travelling, you must know the new regulations, restrictions, requirements, and solutions. All this and more awaits you at ADVENTUR 2021.
The main message of ADVENTUR 2021 is how to rediscover the joy of travelling and the excitement of learning about new countries after the COVID-19 pandemic.
LET’S TRAVEL AGAIN!
FOR THE PARTICIPANTS OF THE EXHIBITION: PROFESSIONALS OF THE TOURISM INDUSTRY
-A Forum will take place during the exhibition.
- Information seminars are organised for outbound tourism organizers.
- Two business contact fairs are planned to promote domestic tourism.
- Visitors will be offered entertaining and educational content. More than a hundred presentations of various trips and countries, interesting meetings and storytelling events are planned. This is an additional opportunity for the participants of the exhibition to shift focus to themselves, introduce new destinations, products, and services.
- The first day of the exhibition is dedicated to guides, their professional events, and competence and knowledge development.
- The exhibition offers space for meetings, discussions about current issues and changes, presentations of the most interesting routes.
No extra charge:
It is proposed to use both, the available stands for the organized events and special spaces intended for events to create thematic programs of the events
Participation in B2B events and contact fairs
VIP club – the place for relaxation and business meetings