- 2021 March 19–21
- Opening hours
- Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress Centre LITEXPO. Halls: 3, 4, 5.
- 2020 statistics: 15 000 m2 AREA
- 2020 statistics: >29 000 VISITORS
- 2020 statistics: >300 PARTICIPANTS
ADVENTUR is the most important annual event of the Lithuanian tourism market, where the changes, innovations, and challenges of this industry are highlighted on a yearly basis.
Local tourism, which became very popular, offered to rediscover Lithuania. However, the need for travelling abroad is returning, and the annual largest international tourism exhibition is a great place for travel advertising, sales promotion, and presentation of foreign countries.
To all of those who miss traveling, the exhibition conveys a powerful message: WE CAN TRAVEL AGAIN after the worldwide pandemic. The exhibition is the place where we are going to talk about how we will travel after the pandemic, i.e., we will discuss the way travelling has changed, new requirements, safe destinations, and the current issues of the tourism business. We will encourage you to travel around the world again, and if you choose Lithuania, we will promote its safety, available amenities, and great advantages.
We realise that the desire to travel never goes away and we shall travel again, but it requires preparation and we must learn to travel differently. When you are preparing for travelling, you must know the new regulations, restrictions, requirements, and solutions. All this and more awaits you at ADVENTUR 2021!
The main message of ADVENTUR 2021 is how to rediscover the joy of travelling and the excitement of learning about new countries after the COVID-19 pandemic.
LET’S TRAVEL AGAIN!
EXHIBITION FORMAT – HYBRID
Hybrid exhibition is a live (in-person) and a virtual (online) combination of event.
The virtual ADVENTUR 2021 exhibition platform is an added value for companies participating in a physical Exhibition. It is also a solution for those, who want to take part in an exhibition and introduce themselves to the target audience, but could not do it due to various circumstances.
What are the possibilities of hybrid exhibition?
- Virtual stands: digital materials, videos representing the exhibitors, their products, services, and news;
- Multiple employees representing the company at the same time;
- Virtual exhibition plan: possibility to select a company from the list provided;
- Live broadcasts: exhibitors present their products and demonstrate it from any other location: office, production workshop, warehouse, shop, etc.;
- Virtual face-to-face meeting platform and calendar for B2B specialists.
What are the benefits of a hybrid exhibition?
- Safe, innovative, flexible;
- Opportunity to participate for visitors-specialists from other cities;
- Opportunity for exhibitors to establish business contacts;
- Virtual stand does not cost extra;
- Free participation for specialists (registration required).
More information will be coming soon!