- 2019 May 30–June 2
- Opening hours
- Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress Centre LITEXPO.
Art Fair ArtVilnius’19
ArtVilnius’19, the tenth iteration of the fair, will take place between May 30 and June 2 at the Litexpo exhibition and congress center. The biggest visual arts event in the Baltics is treating visitors to a rich programme this year: hundreds of artists, thousands of intriguing and inspiring artworks, exclusive meetings with art world celebrities, enlightening discussions and an enticing educational programme.
Over the decade of existence, ArtVilnius has surrounded itself with a group of loyal participants: galleries, artists, institutions and art collectors who come each year from almost 20 countries. The fair is visited by 22,000 people annually.
The country guest of ArtVilnius’19 is France and the fair will put a spotlight on the French contemporary art scene with a programme curated by Aurélie Faure, aka Katarina Stella, who has previously worked with Fondation d’entreprise Hermès and the Nuit Blanche project as well as Emanuel Perrotin and Eva Hober galleries.
Alongside the main gallery programme, ArtVilnius’19 will traditionally organise a number of projects and events: “The Path” international exhibition of installation, sculpture and performance; awards for best artists and galleries; talks and discussions. Institutions will present their art in the special project space. After hours, the organizers will be inviting everyone on night tours to explore the galleries, museums and other offerings of the city of Vilnius.
Tickets available in Tiketa.lt or in LITEXPO during the event
- Day ticket (valid for one chosen day) – 10,80 €
- 2 days ticket (valid for two chosen days) – 16,80 €
- Day ticket (valid for one chosen day) + guided tour in Lithuanian language – 18,80 €
31 May, Friday at 17.00
1 June, Saturday at 12.00 & 17.00
2 June, Sunday at 12.00 & 13.00
- Groups 10+ people – 8,80 €/person
- University and school students, seniors, and disabled people with the basic capacity for work of 25-55% – 7,80 €
- 10+ groups of school and university students and people with disabilities with basic capacity for work of 25-55% – 6,80 €
- Free entrance: children under 7, Vilnius Academy of Arts students (with a valid student ID), people with disabilities with basic capacity for work of 0-25% accompanies by one person.
30 May (Thursday) 12.00 noon – 3 pm (only with invitations); 3 pm – 8 pm (with regular tickets)
31 May (Friday) 11.30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
1 June (Saturday) 11.30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
2 June (Sunday) 11.30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Lithuanian Art Gallerists’ Association
Office address: J. Basanavicius g. 1/13, LT – 01118, Vilnius
Phone: +370 5 2610975