- 2016 November 10–13 d.
- Opening hours
- Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress Centre LITEXPO.
Baltic Food and Beverage Exhibition BAF is a yearly business event and a festival of food culture.
BALTIC FOOD AND BEVERAGE EXHIBITION BAF means:
Clear theme of the Fair – everything in the exhibition is dedicated to presentation of food products, beverages, coffee, tea, spices, culinary novelties and tricks, traditional and contemporary cuisine, healthy eating propagation, higher quality of consumption.
Internationality – foreign companies account for over 20% of all exhibitors. Every year, foreign companies participate at the joint foreign exhibition stands, where they introduce their products and establish contacts with the Lithuanian and Baltic markets.
Interactive format of the Fair – Special spaces for interactive events will be designed and furnished in the hall: for cookery shows, competitions, educational events, championships, tasting events.
WHY IT IS WORTH PARTICIPATING:
Baltic Food and Beverage Exhibition BAF is a unique marketing tool, which:
- offers an excellent opportunity to the exhibitors to interact and communicate directly with the numerous target audience, to shape opinion at the meetings with the existing and potential clients and consumers, to reveal the advantages of their brands;
- is creating the legend of a brand and strong friendship between the consumer and the manufacturer/supplier;
- is promoting consumers’ demand for food products and beverages of higher quality;
- helping to introduce new products to the market;
- popularising the name of the company and its brand;
Every year, as many as 70% of the exhibitors choose the Baltic Food and Beverage Fair BAF for achieving their marketing goals. Foreign companies account for 20% of the exhibitors every year.
Half of the exhibitors would recommend the fair as an effective marketing tool to their friends and colleagues.
Visitors of the BALTIC FOOD AND BEVERAGE EXHIBITION BAF:
SPECIALISTS find their business partners, suppliers and fresh ideas for their businesses at the exhibition.
- HoReCa business representatives, i.e. owners/decision makers of retail chains, supermarkets, snack bars, bakeries, hotels, restaurants and other catering establishments;
- Chefs, confectioners, food technologists, food designers;
- Culinary bloggers, food critics; FINAL CONSUMERS, every year coming to the BAF in search of undiscovered flavours, unique food products and beverages, new recipes, discovering the joy of experimentation in the kitchen, enjoying exclusive culinary-cultural programme of the exhibition.
- Amateur chefs, people searching for new flavours, food combinations, fosterers of food culture, everyone to whom food is not just proteins, fats or carbohydrates but rather art and enjoyment.
- City residents aged 25–65, with higher than median income, enjoying visiting restaurants, gourmet boutiques, culinary travelling.
- Young families, re-emigrants who care about responsible consumption, high quality of food products and environmental lifestyle.