- 2017 October 14–15
- Opening hours
- Lietuvos parodų ir kongresų centras LITEXPO, Laisvės pr. 5, Vilnius.
VILNIUS SPORTS FESTIVAL 2017 is dedicated to develop the culture of sport, wellness and active lifestyle. Festival, organized annually, brings together many sport’s and wellness organisations, clubs, various sport-related companies, professional athletes, healthy lifestyle lovers and newcomers. This year Vilnius Sports Festival takes place for the sixth time.
To bring together different professionals and representatives of the sports and wellness industry;
To enable sports schools, clubs and different organizations, also companies operating in the sports and wellness industry to introduce themselves to the public;
To promote physically active and healthy lifestyle;
To educate the public about the sporty and healthy lifestyle.
The event is organised by Public Institution Sveikas miestas with the support of Vilnius City Municipality Government and Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress Centre LITEXPO.
During the festival plenty of activities will take place:
– Healthy lifestyle’s and sport’s goods exhibition;
– Sportswear’s fashion show;
– Wellness and sport’s conferences;
– CrossFit competition “Lithuanian throw down”;
– International Martial Arts Festival;
– Training zone “NIKE + training club” (NTC);
– Street workout tournament “Vilnius street workout battle”
– And many more activities.
– The festival is visited by over 10 000 people annually;
– Around 220 sport’s organisations present their activities every year;
– Around 50 companies annually present their production;
– The festival has been organized for 6 years already.
Information about the exhibition and the participants: www.sportofestivalis.lt
Information and registration for participants: www.sportomuge.lt/registracija