- 2019 May 10–11
- Opening hours
- Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress Centre LITEXPO.
AUTO BAZAR – is the biggest auto culture event in Lithuania. It is a specialized exhibition of vehicles, vehicle parts, equipment and it is the largest test drive in Lithuania. This year, the exhibition will open the new hall for displays of automobile and motorcycle services and products.
Visitors will be able to see cars live, talk with sales representatives, evaluate and compare cars. There will be test runs, where visitors will be able to test all the exhibited cars in one place!
Exhibition theme: Testodrome for new cars
Exposition consists of:
- Exhibition of new cars. Visitors will be able not only to see but also to test the latest cars sold in Lithuania and talk to car salespeople.
- Exhibition of new motorcycles with a possibility to test them out. Visitors will have a chance to get a close-up look at the newest motorcycles and talk to their salespeople;
- Unique historic cars exhibition “Best Classic Auto“;
- Sports cars exhibition, and a chance to talk to racing drivers.
- Exposition of different tuned cars;
- New: Hall 3 is dedicated to goods and services for cars and motorcycles. Sponsors of Hall 3 Exposition SWAG and „Blue Print“.
We invite you to join the biggest and most exciting spring wheeled event in Lithuania – AUTO BAZAR!
2018 facts: Exposition in 2018 participating dealers: Autobrava, UAB; Autojuta, UAB; Autotoja, UAB; Autoverlo Cars, UAB; Fakto autocentras, UAB; Inchcape Motors, UAB; JMA Center, UAB; KIA Auto, UAB; KW Bruun Baltic OÜ; Nippon Auto, UAB; Rasmitas, UAB; Silberauto, UAB; Sostena, UAB; Zaibo Wheel, UAB.
2018 The following brands were introduced: Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, Hyundai, Honda, Jaguar, Kia, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Seat, SsangYong, Subaru, Suzuki brand cars.