8th EXHIBITION OF TEACHING AIDS AND TECHNOLOGIES SCHOOL 2018
The Exhibition SCHOOL is the most significant annual event of the Lithuanian educational community. This is where school founders, heads of schools and education centres, businessmen and representatives of NGOs, teachers, students and their parents meet to learn and share their best practices.
The Exhibition features interactive and live presentations of methodologies in education, educational materials and services for education, demonstrations of the latest teaching/learning equipment and technologies, and discussions of actual cases and success stories from schools.
Education experts claim that the future will require us to think independently, to collaborate, to be emphatic and to be civic-minded.
The Exhibition SCHOOL will invite everyone to develop these abilities already now and to discuss the future school, where students and teachers feel good, where everyone is important. Where every student receives a high quality education, taking his or her individual abilities and needs into account. Where the teacher is a creative and professional teaching and learning designer. Such a school is self-sufficient, understanding its uniqueness, very familiar with its community, providing possibilities and giving wings to every individual.
The Exhibition SCHOOL is an exceptional opportunity to:
- Give live presentations of the latest products and services to education policy makers, potential customers, students and teachers
- Learn and evaluate the needs and expectations of students and teachers
- Create and strengthen the image and visibility of your company
- Establish new contacts for cooperation
The Exhibition is inspiring and interactive event. Every visitor will find spaces, contacts and activities relevant to them and also have a chance to get together and discuss current developments in education and the future of Lithuanian schools.
Let’s create today the school of tomorrow!
TEACHERS' HALL, Exhibition Hall 4
- The exposition (exhibitors‘ stands)
- Class of Ideas - events initiated by the exhibitors, aimed at the school headmasters, teachers and parents
- Teachers' lounge - an informal meeting place
STUDENTS‘ HALL, Exhibition Hall 3
- Discovery Labs, - presenting new creative research activities every year
- Opportunities Area - allowing students to interact with professionals of different fields and look into their future occupations in advance, as well as to exchange experiences and ideas and discuss key topics in education.
The Exhibition SCHOOL will take place alongside with the exhibition for parents about babies and children care and education BABY LAND.