The only specialized exhibition in Lithuania for young and future parents focusing on babies and children care, bringing up and education.
It is an interactive and live family-friendly event about the most important values in life – family, children, love, and communication. This year BABY LAND invites you to share your stories about the developing traditions and daily rituals in your family - new traditions and activities in our families: weekend breakfasts, holidays, trips, sports and leisure activities, games, conversations, traditional breaks. After all, the most important thing is not what we celebrate but that we spend time together.
MAIN THEMATIC GROUPS:
-Toys and games
- Furniture for nursery, children's and young adults bedrooms
- Baby care products
- Buggies, prams, pushchairs, walkers
- Healthcare and beauty
- Baby fashion / clothes, footwear
- Children's literature and education
- Preschool educational institutions
- Leisure centres
For the first time at the exhibition a Family Forum will be introduced, a special event where families will talk about their traditions and daily rituals: how they benefit from them and what’s so special about them. Interesting stories will inspire discussions about time spent together in the family, before the most important holidays of the year take place.
MORE INTERACTIVE ACTIVITIES:
- Brunch - a contest for the most delicious porridge
- Afternoon of games
- Children’s Christmas
- HAPPY FAMILY ACADEMY III, a family-focused conference focusing on topics relevant to families;
- Cinema theater.
The BABY LAND exhibition will take place alongside with the exhibition on teaching aids and technologies SCHOOL.