27th International Exhibition of Construction RESTA 2020. New date of the Exhibition – 3-6 June, 2020.
RESTA is the largest Baltic exhibition on construction in the Baltic States.
- It is aimed at construction industry professionals and end-users interested in construction and renovation.
- Every year, RESTA introduces digital solutions and innovations, latest building materials and equipment, as well as landscaping trends.
- It is the important B2B event in construction sector that brings together professionals from the Baltic region and neighboring countries.
- It shows novelties and potential of the construction market in the Baltic countries in one place.
- It is the only specialized exhibition in the Baltic States that has won recognition of the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry (UFI).
FOCUS OF THE EXHIBITION
ENERGY EFFICIENCY OF A BUILDING
2021 – breaking point in the energy efficiency sector.
A++ class construction requirements.
Nearly zero-energy buildings will be the best option in the near future.
More energy-efficient buildings need less energy, resulting in a significant saving of costs and natural resources. Nevertheless, it is important to emphasise not only low energy consumption and costs, but also a comfort inside the building, which results from the temperature, relative humidity and concentration of carbon dioxide. Therefore, the exhibition will focus on innovations and technologies, and renewable energy industry development.
Smart and Digital Hall (Hall 3) will be dedicated to digital construction, demonstration of BIM and other smart construction solutions and technologies, best practices, for the fifth year in a row.