Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress Centre "Litexpo", Laisves pr. 5, Vilnius. Exhibition halls 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
Exhibition floor plan
READING LITHUANIA - READING THE WORLD
In 2018 Lithuania celebrates the 100th anniversary of the restoration as an independent state. This date is of special importance to Lithuania and its people – it marks the anniversary of the long road walked by the Lithuanian nation towards a free and independent State.
What is special in Vilnius Book Fair:
The biggest book fair in the Baltic countries. Over 67.000 visitors, 370 exhibitors from 9 countries. The Fair will take place in 5 exhibition halls and occupy the area of 18.500 sq.m.
Outstanding cultural programme and meetings with well-known Lithuanian and foreign authors / more than 500 cultural events take place in the four days of the Fair.
New names, new books and novelties of publishing market.
Children‘s Literature Hall. All the novelties of children literature presented by Lithuanian and foreign publishers, as well as the space, where children can play freely and where the events dedicated for them take place on the specially installed "stage for children".
Creative studio invites the youngest visitors of the Fair to take part in the creative workshops, readings, meetings with authors of children's literature, book illustrators from Lithuania and foreign countries. Creative studio is a part of Children’s Literature Hall and is initiated and organized by the famous Lithuanian artist Sigutė Chlebinskaitė.
Forum – LRT Studio is the event area, where Lithuanian National TV and Radio broadcasts radio and TV shows, makes live interviews with authors and artists, gives live reports directly from the Fair.
Discussion club invites to enjoy serious discussions and intelligent conversations with well-known Lithuanian and foreign representatives of culture, art, business and science. The discussions are held in Forum – LRT Studio area.
Music hall. Novelties of Lithuanian music publishers and performers with live music. Music hall is a new project to begin in Vilnius Book Fair 2015! The organizer – association AGATA.
Art Exhibitions. Great variety of exhibitions of the works of painters, book illustrators, photographers are held every year.
The Literary Cafe. Poetry read to jazz is a special feature of the long Friday and Saturday nights (when the Fair is open till 9PM!)
Library open. New, friendly and modern library created by the Lithuanian Librarians Association. One more space that fits for reading and networking, especially among young people.
The Bouquiniste Passage. A different area for those visitors who adore reading and collecting second-hand books or listen to the vinyl plates.
The Book Cinema Hall.The screenings of the latest movies made after well-known novels, and documentary films about writers, poets and artists.
Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress centre Litexpo of 27 January, 2016
THE REGULATIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN EXHIBITIONS AND FAIRS AT THE LITHUANIAN EXHIBITION AND CONGRESS CENTRE LITEXPO
I. CONCEPTS, USED IN THE REGULATIONS
Legal acts, regulating participation – these Regulations of participation in exhibitions and fairs at the Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress Centre Litexpo, the application completed and sent by the Participant and accepted by LITEXPO – the contract, conditions intended for a particular exhibition or fair, the other internal acts of legislation of LITEXPO.
LITEXPO – UAB Lietuvos parodų ir kongresų centras Litexpo (Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress Centre Litexpo), code 120080713, address Laisvės Ave. 5, LT–04215 Vilnius.
The Participant – the person, who is registered to participate at an exhibition or fair, organized by LITEXPO and who has completed an application (concluded a contract) according to the procedures, prescribed by the Regulations.
Sub-exhibitor – the person, who is indicated in the application in the name of the Participant, and participates in the exhibition or fair organised by LITEXPO together with the Participant.
Exhibition, fair – an event, lasting a certain period of time, during which the public is presented with the exposition objects (exhibits), with the purpose of familiarizing with them.
Contractor – the Participant or a person authorized by the Participant to install the Stand. The Participant, who has booked a vacant exhibition space, has the right to authorise LITEXPO or another person to design, install and dismantle the Stand. In cases, when LITEXPO is not authorized to design the Stand, the Participant has to provide an authorization, issued in his name or a contract to LITEXPO exhibition designer, according to which its representative Contractor is operating. The Participant must inform its representative Contractor about the requirements of the applied Regulations, and to tell that the Participant accepts all the risks regarding the non-execution or unsuitable execution of this liability, and is responsible for the Contractor representative’s actions (inaction) according to the Regulations and other provisions of the legal acts, regulating the participation.
Regulations – these LITEXPO Regulations of participation in exhibitions and fairs, which are an inseparable part of application-contract, setting each, LITEXPO exhibition or fair Participant’s or Contractor’s (if LITEXPO and the Contractor are different persons) rights and responsibilities between them.
Stand – the exhibition Stand structure, prospected to be design (designed) and mount (mounted) by the order of the Participant in the empty rented exhibition or fair space.
Contract or application – contract – according to the order, prescribed by the Regulations, the application-contract, concluded between LITEXPO and a Participant, regarding participation, granting of exhibition space in the exhibition or fair.
II. THE CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
10. Every interested party, presenting exhibits, which correspond with the theme of the exhibition or fair, can participate in the exhibition or fair, organized by LITEXPO, according to the conditions established by the Regulations.
11. LITEXPO supplies information about the organised exhibitions or fairs, directly or through the media. The directly supplied information materials can consist of the price lists, prospectuses, also the informative marketing materials, aimed at a particular exhibition of fair. It is also possible to familiarize with the entire public information material on the LITEXPO online web page www.litexpo.lt, at LITEXPO premises (Laisves Ave. 5, LT-04215 Vilnius, Lithuania) or, by submitting a request the information is sent directly to the person, who submitted the request.
12. After familiarizing with the information, supplied by LITEXPO, the person, according to the order and terms, prescribed by the Regulations, has to express their intention to participate at the exhibition or fair by registering and completing an application-contract through the online application ordering system (EPUS, following the address http://epus.litexpo.lt). When LITEXPO receives and accepts (approves) the application – contract, supplied by the Participant through the online application ordering system EPUS, the person, intending to participate in the particular exhibition or fair, organized by LITEXPO, is registered as its Participant. The Participant is informed about it via email. From this moment it is considered, that the contract between LITEXPO and the Participant, concerning their participation and granting of the exhibition space at the exhibition or fair is concluded.
13. The Participant can participate in an exhibition of fair together with the Sub-Exhibitor which must be registered in the application-contract. The Sub-Exhibitor shall have to the same rights and obligations as the Participant.
14. From the moment of conclusion of the contract, the Participant shall assume all liability for infringements of the legal acts regulating participation in an exhibition of fair performed by the Participant, Sub-Exhibitor, Contractor or other third parties related therewith.
15. In accordance with the concluded contract LITEXPO commits in return to provide an exhibition space at the exhibition or fair for its duration also to provide other LITEXPO services, ordered by the Participant. The Participant commits to participate in the exhibition or fair in provided exhibition space, accept LITEXPO services, use rented objects according to their functions, to pay the rental fee, the fee for the provided services and other fees applicable to the Participant in accordance with the legal acts regulating participation in an exhibition or fair.
16. The Participant, after concluding a contract with LITEXPO, Contractor must pay the registration fee according to the pro-forma invoice issued by LITEXPO, within 10 calendars days in the amount determined in the application-contract. If the Participant fails to pay the registration fee on time, LITEXPO shall have the right, without advance notice, to transfer the space, booked by the Participant, to the other Participant, who has submitted the application – contract and paid the registration fee.
16.1. In individual cases, LITEXPO shall have the right to determine a 30 per cent advance payment from the rental price of empty exhibition space together with the fee specified in clause 16 of these Regulations. These fees must be paid no later than within 10 calendar days according to the prepayment invoice presented by LITEXPO. If the Participant fails to pay these fees on time, LITEXPO shall have the right to cancel the reservation for booked exhibition space.
17. LITEXPO reserves the right to not accept the application - contract, if it is received after the expiration of the registration time, indicated in the information materials, if it does not correspond with the conditions and requirements or theme of the exhibition, indicated in the information materials, also if the Participant didn’t follow the conditions of the application-contract submission, has breached previous contracts with LITEXPO, including those contracts, regarding the participation at earlier exhibitions or fairs, or has breached other requirements laid down by the legal acts, or if there is a shortage of exhibition space, or if the content of the application can’t be fulfilled, also if LITEXPO cancels the exhibition or fair.
18. LITEXPO reserves the right to unilaterally cancel already entered participation applications-contracts granting exhibition space if LITEXPO cancels the exhibition or fair. In this case, the reports about it are sent to all Participants no later than 20 (twenty) calendar days after the decision to cancel the exhibition or fair has been accepted, but no later than 30 (thirty) calendar days remaining until the planned start of the exhibition or fair. All the fees, paid by the Participant are returned.
19. LITEXPO reserves the right, without any advance notice, to unilaterally cancel a contract that has already been concluded, if the Participant (or third persons, related to them) breached the legal acts, regulating the participation and does not rectify the breaches in given period of time. In this case, it is considered, that the Contract is cancelled due to Participant’s fault and provisions of clauses 21-30 of the Regulations are being applied. If the contract is cancelled due to the fault of the Participant, the Participant, apart from all the fines and penalties, compensations and other sanctions, also compensates other loss, which is not covered by the paid amounts, incurred by LITEXPO due to the breach of the contract.
20. LITEXPO reserves the full right to change the dates of the exhibition or fair unilaterally. In which case, the notices concerning it are sent to all Participants of the exhibition or fair no later than 3 (three) working days from the decision to change the date of the exhibition or fair. The Participant has the right to refuse in writing to participate in the exhibition or fair on the newly indicated days no later than 5 (five) working days from the receipt of the notice. In which case it is considered that the contract regarding the participation and granting of the exhibition space at the exhibition or fair is cancelled and the fees, paid by the Participant, including the registration fee, are returned to the Participant. If the Participant misses the term of the notice set in this clause, about the refusal to participate in the exhibition or fair, the registration fee is not returned to the Participant, all other fees are returned to the Participant.
Refusal to participate in the exhibition or fair
21. The Participant has the right, in accordance with the procedure laid down in this section, to refuse to participate in the exhibition or fair, by unilaterally cancelling the contract regarding the participation and granting of the exhibition space at the exhibition or fair. The registration fee is not returned to the Participant, except for cases provided for in clauses 18 and 20 of these Regulations. The provisions of this chapter are also applied in those cases, when the contract is cancelled by the initiative of LITEXPO due to Participant’s fault.
21.1. If the Participant who is subject to fees specified in sub-clause 16.1 refuses to participate in the exhibition or fair, LITEXPO shall not refund the sums specified in sub-clause 16.1.
22. If the Participant refuses to participate in the exhibition or fair, when there are only between 45 (forty five) and 30 (thirty) days left until its start, the Participant shall be obliged to pay compensation to LITEXPO at the rate of 15 (fifteen) % of the price of the exhibition area Stand the Participant has booked (including VAT). This item shall not be applicable to the Participant subject to the requirements of sub-clause 21.1.
23. If the Participant refuses to participate in the exhibition or fair, when there are only between 29 (twenty nine) and 15 (fifteen) days left until its start, the Participant shall be obliged to pay compensation to LITEXPO at the rate of 30 (thirty) % of the price of the exhibition area the Participant has booked Stand (including VAT). This item shall not be applicable to the Participant subject to the requirements of sub-clause 21.1.
24. If the Participant refuses to participate in the exhibition or fair, when there are between 14 (fourteen) and 5 (five) days left until its start, the compensation, the Participant shall be obliged to pay compensation to LITEXPO at the rate of 90 (ninety) % of the price of the exhibition area the Participant has booked (including VAT). Stand
25. If the Participant refuses to participate in the exhibition or fair, when there are less than 5 (five) days left until its start, the Participant shall be obliged to pay compensation to LITEXPO at the rate of 100 (one hundred) % of the price of the exhibition area the Participant has booked (including VAT).
26. If the Participant refuses to participate at the exhibition during its course, or leaves the Stand before the end of the exhibition or fair, besides the compensation, indicated in the clause 25 of the Regulations, the Participant has to pay the fine, which is equivalent to 10% from their booked exhibition space price (including VAT), but no less than EUR 150.00 (one hundred and fifty euros).
27. The notice about the withdrawal from participation at the exhibition or fair and contract regarding the participation at the exhibition and the provision of the exhibition space must be supplied in writing. The date of receipt of the notice at LITEXPO is considered the date of withdrawal from participation at the exhibition.
28. When the Participant withdraws from participation at the exhibition or fair and having unilaterally cancelled the contract, regarding the participation and the provision of the exhibition space in the exhibition or fair, the amount of the advance payment paid by the Participant for the booked exhibition space is returned to the Participant, except in cases provided for in sub-clause 16.1, where it is reduced pro rata to the amount of the compensation, which is due to LITEXPO. In case, when the Participant hadn’t paid or hadn’t fully made the advance payment for the booked exhibition Stand, they have to pay the amount of the compensation, which belongs to LITEXPO within 15 (fifteen) calendar days from the date of the written LITEXPO claim.
29. If the Participant withdraws from participation in the exhibition or fair and having unilaterally cancelled the contract regarding the participation and the provision of the exhibition space at the exhibition or fair, however having not paid the compensation, belonging to LITEXPO within the term, indicated in the clause 28 of the Regulations, LITEXPO has the right to calculate 0.02 % penalty from the compensation amount per each delayed calendar day and this compensation together with the penalties and the expenses for the recovery of the amounts from the Participant through judicial procedures.
30. If the Participant doesn’t pay the registration fee during the term, indicated in the clause 16 of the Regulations and/or advance payment specified in sub-clause 16.1, also having refused to participate in the exhibition or fair and/or having unilaterally cancelled the contract regarding the participation at the exhibition and the exhibition space provision in the exhibition or fair, also when they have not arrived to the exhibition or fair until its start, LITEXPO has the right to freely dispose the Participant’s booked exhibition space.
31. If LITEXPO has no data of the Participant’s payment for the whole area booked, the Participant must present a copy of the payment order certified by the bank.
32. When the contract between LITEXPO and the participant (clause 12 of these Regulations) takes effect, but when the participant has not paid for the whole exhibition space, or other amounts subject to pay by them (including the calculated penalties) indicated in the application-contract in advance, that is to say before the start of the exhibition or fair, it is considered, that the participant has withdrawn from participation in the exhibition or fair, that is to say unilaterally cancelled the contract. In which case, clauses 21-30 of the Regulations are valid.
33. The VAT invoice for the exhibition space, provided by LITEXPO, also for other services, ordered by the Participant and provided by LITEXPO, according to the approved terms, including the amounts paid in advance is issued on the working days. The VAT invoice is presented to each Participant at their Stand during the operational time of the exhibition or fair. The Participant must review the received invoice and express their comments or objections without delay. The person, who signs the VAT invoice at the Stand, is considered Participant’s authorised representative.
34. The Participant must settle with LITEXPO for the services, supplied by LITEXPO before the start of the exhibition or fair. The services, ordered during the exhibition or fair, have to be paid for within 5 (five) calendar days after the end of the exhibition or fair. If they have not been settled on time, LITEXPO has the right to calculate default interest at the rate of 0.02 % of the outstanding sum for each calendar day delayed and, together with the expenses incurred recovering the amount from the Participant through judicial procedures.
35. The Participant can advertise their production only at their Stand and it should not interrupt with other Participant’s work. Other advertisements of other business entities, also the advertisements beyond the framework of the Participant’s Stand, that is to say on the walls, on the passages between the Stands, and to the other exhibition halls, lobby, on the local radio is charged and has to be coordinated with LITEXPO employee in charge for the specific exhibition or fair.
36. The Participant must inform LITEXPO in writing about its prepared or planned to prepare advertising campaigns. For each breach of this requirement, LITEXPO is entitled to claim a fine of EUR 250.00 (two hundred and fifty euros).
37. The presentation form and the advertisement of the Participant’s production or services during the exhibition or fair must correspond with the requirements of legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania, mustn’t diminish human dignity and the provisions of equal opportunities. The Participant is responsible for the contents of the advertisement and it’s compliance with the requirements of legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania. If competent institutions of the state punish LITEXPO for the actions of the Participant or third party persons, related to the Participant, which violate the requirements of the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania and the provisions of this clause, and then LITEXPO has the right to regress all the paid amounts.
38. LITEXPO is only responsible for the suitable advertising of exhibition or fair itself using the means, planned and indicated in advance. LITEXPO is not responsible for the commercial success, advertising of the Participant and does not guarantee the visitor number at the exhibition or fair and interest in the particular production or the Participants supplied services.
39. Al legal and economic rights to the trademarks of the exhibitions or fairs (both word and visual) belong to LITEXPO. If necessary, the Participant can use the trademarks of the exhibitions or fairs subject to advance written LITEXPO consent. The Participant which has violated this requirement, shall be liable in accordance with the procedure laid down by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
40. The Participant shall be prohibited from being engaged in political, racist or national narrative or incitement during an exhibition or fair. The Participant can carry out collection of data and surveys only within the limits of its Stand.
Internet Use Requirements
41. If the Participants require, LITEXPO shall ensure the provision of wireline and wireless (Wi-Fi) internet services during an exhibition or fair. The internet services shall be paid and free.
42. The free Wi-Fi service can be provided within the territory of LITEXPO; however, this service shall be subject to certain limitations.
43. The paid internet service during exhibitions or fairs shall be provided to the Participants if the capacity of free service is insufficient. The Participants who intend to order the provision of paid internet service must contact the designer of the exhibition or fair.
44. The provision of paid internet services shall be ensured by LITEXPO only, therefore any arbitrary connection by the Participants or use of Wi-Fi stations in the Stands, spreading wireless internet in the premises of LITEXPO, arbitrary connection to LITEXPO network and carrying out network configuration works shall be prohibited. All internet installation and configuration works shall be performed by LITEXPO employees only.
45. In exceptions cases, when LITEXPO is unable to provide the paid internet services because of technical reasons, this service can be provided by other suppliers subject to written LITEXPO consent.
III. EXPOSITION. THE REGULATIONS APPLIED TO THE DESIGN AND INSTALLATION OF THE STANDS
46. If the Participant authorizes LITEXPO to design, install and dismantle the Stand, then the clauses 50–53, 66–74, 94 and 95 of the Regulations and their sub clauses (if there are any) are not applied to the Participant.
47. The Participant’s Stand in an exhibition or fair shall be installed only after having paid for the whole exhibition area indicated in the application – contract, and after having presented a copy of the payment order certified by the bank.
48. Only those exhibits are allowed to expose at the Stand or exhibition space at the exhibition or fair, which are indicated in the application – contract or about which it is separately agreed in writing with LITEXPO.
49. Only LITEXPO has the right to build Standard Stands at the exhibition or fair. Standard Stands are built from modular design with panels, the height of which is no more than 2.5 m. A Standard Stand consists of: a Standard partition (width – 1 m, height – 2,5 m), grey carpeting, name of the company on the top of the Stand, lighting (a source of light every 3 sq. n m), 1 socket, 1 table, 2 chairs, a bin, and everyday cleaning service.
50. If the height of the Stand exceeds 2.5 m, the outer wall of the Stand, adjacent to the neighbouring Stand walls, must be white, unless otherwise agreed in writing with LITEXPO exhibition designer.
51. In any case, the Stand cannot exceed the limits of the rented space, which means that the Participant’s exhibits must fit in the rented area.
52. The Participant or its Contractors have the right to perform the installation of the Stand and dismantling of the Stand, temporary construction works and exploit the objects mentioned only when in possession of and having supplied the civil liability insurance of the company they represent, which ensures the compensation of the damage to the party which incurred the damage.
53. All the constructive elements of the Stand, which are being installed more than 2.5 m above the ground, are treated as additional advertising space and are charged for. If non-volumetric construction element rises above the 2.5 height, the element’s one flat side space is calculated. If volumetric construction element rises above 2.5 m height, the whole element’s outer flats capacity space sum is calculated. Additional advertising space is charged according to this order:
53.1. Advertising space, which takes up less than 10 sq. m. shall be charged at EUR 75 + VAT;
53.2. Advertising space, which takes up more than 10 sq. m., but less than 20 sq. m. shall be charged at EUR 100 + VAT;
53.3. Advertising space, which takes up 20 sq. m. and more, but less than 30 sq. m., shall be charged at EUR 150 + VAT;
53.4. Advertising space, which takes 30 sq. m. and more shall be charged at EUR 175 + VAT.
54. In case, when the Stand height is above 4 m, but not more than 5 m, the advertising space payment terms indicated in clause 53 are increased 2 (two) times.
55. In case, when the Stand height is above 5 m, the advertising space payment terms, indicated in clause 53 are increased 3 (three) times.
56. The building (construction), which has the floor level at height of 2 m (or higher) is treated as a two floor Stand.
57. The Participant or Contractor can build a Stand of two floors only from constructions, which are adapted to the two-floor Stand installation, and are accordingly certified by the producer. The builder or Participant must presented the certificate of the Stand of two floors it intendeds to build and to pre-agree the Stand’s design with the designer of the exhibition or fair. When building two floor Stands it is obligatory to follow the Law on Construction of the Republic of Lithuania, general fire safety Regulations and technical Regulations of construction (hereinafter – TRC) and other applicable requirements of the legal acts.
58. If the second floor of the two floors Stand is adjacent to another Stand, a white wall, not higher than 2.5 m. in the adjacent plane of the second floor should be built.
59. If graphic information (screens, inscriptions or logos) is placed on the external wall of the Stand by the Participant or the Contractor, facing the adjacent Stand side, the constructions holding it must be withdrawn from the border of the Stand to the internal side no less than 1 m.
60. The construction elements, planned to be used in the Stand pavilion (columns, beams, trusses, railings, balconies etc.), not included in the rental price of the Stand, can be rented additionally, having coordinated this opportunity in writing with LITEXPO exhibition or fair designer.
61. The Participant or the Contractor can only decorate or use the rented pavilion and/or Stand construction elements in other ways only having received permission from the designer of the exhibition or fair and having signed the acceptance – transfer assignment. After the exhibition or fair has finished, the Participant or Contractor must remove the decorations without damaging pavilion and/or Stand construction elements and the equipment transferred (rented) to them. Any damage, incurred by the actions (inaction) of the Participant or his employed Contractor (or other third persons) to the pavilion and/or Stand construction elements, the Participant has to compensate immediately according to the supplied VAT invoice.
62. The Participant or the Contractor can attach, hang or lean any materials only having obtained a written agreement from the exhibition designer and only to the Stand constructions which belong to them.
63. It is forbidden to use flash and flashing lights for lighting of the Stands, pointed to the other Participants’ Stands. LITEXPO has the right to ask to stop using and dismantle the equipment, unsuitable for the event and/or bothering other Participants to duly participate in the exhibition or fair. If the Participant doesn’t agree and doesn’t dismantle the unsuitable equipment, LITEXPO obtains the right to dismantle the unsuitable equipment and claim the loss incurred relating to it and impose a fine in the amount of EUR 250.00 (two hundred and fifty euros) to the Participant.
64. It is forbidden to use sound equipment, with higher than 70 dBA sound at the Stands. If the Participant breaches this requirement, LITEXPO has the right to stop the audio broadcasting and impose a fine in the amount of EUR 250.00 (two hundred and fifty euros) to the Participant.
65. The Participant, once the exhibition or fair is over, must leave the exhibition space tidy and return the equipment and construction elements, received from LITEXPO in order, if such equipment is rented.
The requirements applied to the Stand design and the contents of the design
66. The Participant has to communicate and approve the Stand design to LITEXPO in writing; if the Contractor is LITEXPO no later than 14 (fourteen) calendar days before the start of the exhibition or fair.
67. The Participant has to communicate the Stand design to the designers of the exhibition, responsible for (1) installation of the exhibition exposition and (2) the installation of the communications and organisation of security no later than 21 (twenty-one) calendar days before the start of the exhibition or fair. The Participant is responsible for the Stand’s compliance with the design, installed by other Contractors (not LITEXPO). If there are discrepancies, the Participant must correct the installation of the Stand so that it complies with the design; otherwise LITEXPO has the right to prohibit to erect the Stand.
68. The coordinative Stand design has to be made in 2 (two) original examples, one remains in the possession of LITEXPO, the other in the possession of the Participant or the Contractor.69. The design consists of:
69.1. Title page;
69.1.1. The name and date of the exhibition or fair;
69.1.2. The date of the design submission;
69.1.3. The details of the Participant, for whom the Stand is being built;
69.1.4. The Stand number;
69.1.5 The details of the company designing and building the Stand (the stamp of the company/organization, the name, surname, signature and date of the designer).
69.2. The authorization to the Contractor of the Stand or the Contractor agreement, by which the Contractor is operating;
69.3. The exhibition plan where the Stand’s location is marked;
69.4. The description of the main materials;
69.5. The list of employees, building the Stand (the list must include full names and contact data of the persons who build the Stand and are in charge of it for the whole duration of the exhibition or fair, it must be printed on a headed paper of the company which designs or builds the Stand, and signed by the representative in charge);
69.6. The approved copy of the civil responsibility insurance policy, for one-off payment of no less than EUR 100,000 valid for the whole duration of the exhibition;
69.7. The act of the responsibility limits/framework (the installation for the electricity, communication, hanging points);
69.8. The main measurements of the Stand plan and facades (the scale of the drawings 1:100; 1:50; 1:20);
69.9. Axonometric or perspective colour view.
70. All pages of the design have to be numbered, dated, and signed by both parties.
71. By the instruction of LITEXPO, the design has to be pre-agreed with the Fire and Rescue Services.
72. In case the Participant or the Contractor can’t arrive to LITEXPO, the project can be coordinated via email, while the original is delivered before the start of the installation works.
73. When presenting the design, it is necessary to determine and fix the limits of liability of LITEXPO and the Participant in writing.
74. When there is a large scale and /or difficult construction Stand, the exhibition or fair designer can demand the scheme of the Stand installation, which the Participant or the Contractor must submit immediately, but no later than 2 working days from the request to provide the Stand installation scheme. If the Participant or the Contractor doesn’t action or actions the commitments, scheduled in this clause in unsuitable manner, LITEXPO can prohibit building a large scale and/or difficult construction Stand.
The requirements for the Stand installation – dismantling works
75. When performing the Stand installation – dismantling works it is prohibited to:
75.1. block the passages and space of other Stands with materials, loads or exhibits;
75.2. damage (hammer, screw, paint or mark with permanent paint, etc.) the existing building and Stand constructions;
75.3. arbitrarily, that is to say, without a written permit/consent from LITEXPO to use the items, belonging to LITEXPO according to the law of ownership;
76. While performing the Stand installation – dismantling works, the employees of the Participant/Contractor must have with them the permit issued by the person in charge of security of LITEXPO. It is desirable, that the employees of the Participant/Contractor would wear special clothing, meant for adequate work.
77. The Participant or the Contractor may only perform the installation works in the exposition and fair halls without performing the technologic operations of the Stand’s manufacturing, such as: painting, cleaning, planning, metal construction cutting, welding, and other, for which protective tools are necessary. These operations are allowed to perform outside or in other, specially designated place for it. Performing installation works in the hall, indicated by the installation works managers written permit, it is obligatory to undertake measures to prevent dust, sawdust, the smell of paint and/or other materials from spreading in the space. If the work place is polluted, the Participant or the Contractor must clean it by its own means. The cleaning services can be ordered from LITEXPO, entering into a separate pact regarding the provision of cleaning services and paying for these services according to the tariffs in force. If the Participant and/or the Contractor doesn’t clear the working space according to the conditions, indicated in this clause, EUR 250.00 (two hundred and fifty euros) fine is imposed. In this case, the cleaning services are provided by LITEXPO, while the Participant pays for them according to the VAT invoice.
78. The waste from building materials and large clearance waste must be taken out from LITEXPO, or, having coordinated with LITEXPO installation manager, for a separate fee transferred for utilising. The waste, accumulated during the installation – dismantlement works must be collected and placed in the rubbish containers. If the commitments, indicated in this clause are not fulfilled by the Participant or the Contractor, LITEXPO has the right to tidy the waste by its own means. In which case the Participant must pay a fine of EUR 250.00 (two hundred and fifty euros) and compensate LITEXPO for other losses incurred.
79. The Participants and the Contractors must install the Stands 2 (two) calendar days before the start of the exhibition or fair. The installation works at the place of the event are not allowed 1 (one) calendar day before the fair or exhibition, unless provided otherwise in the participation terms and conditions. It is obligatory to dismantle and ship the Stand constructions, exhibits and personal items in 1 (one) calendar day after the closure of the exhibition. For each day delayed the Participant (if the Contractor is not LITEXPO) by the demand of LITEXPO has to pay a fine of EUR 250.00 (two hundred and fifty euros).
80. It is obligatory to keep up with the timings of work regime, set by LITEXPO. If it is necessary, the work period can be extended with a written request, having paid a set tariff for it. The request can be submitted to the person in charge of LITEXPO security organisation.
81. It is strictly forbidden to block passages by the presses of the electricity distribution, communication knots, fire taps, evacuation passing etc. Evacuation passing, fire taps are indicated in the evacuation and architecture plans of the hall. The Stand is installed in such way, that free movement towards the evacuation passages could be ensured and the objects above would not be blocked. In the even this requirement is not complied with, LITEXPO has the right to demand to free the access to the mentioned objects and to impose a fine of EUR 250.00 (two hundred and fifty euros) to the Participant.
82. When performing the Stand construction works in the exposition ground:
82.1. it is obligatory to follow these Regulations, the requirements of the Law on Construction of the Republic of Lithuania, Technical Regulations for Construction and other legal acts;
82.2. it is not permitted to use the existing buildings for supporting the Stand construction, to dig unilaterally, to damage the covering by hammering, drilling, or by using unsuitable technique, ride or damage these objects in any other way.
The requirements for the electricity installation, water supply, the installation of sewage networks and the suspension works
83. All connections to the electricity power lines (dispensation cabinets) are performed only by the employees of LITEXPO. It is forbidden for the Participants and the Contractors to wilfully connect to these lines.
84. The responsibility for the temporary care of the electricity lines, maintaining them during an exhibition or fair is intended in this way:
84.1. if the temporary electricity lines for the Stand and needs of the separate exposition are installed by LITEXPO, it is responsible for their quality and care during the entire duration of the exhibition or fair;
84.2. if the temporary electricity lines for the Stand and needs of the separate exposition are installed by the Participant or their Contractor, the Participant is responsible for their quality and care and for the damage incurred by LITEXPO and/or third parties during the installation - dismantling works.
85. When the exhibition or fair working hours are over, it is necessary to turn off the electricity supply in the Stand (except those cases, when the Participant or the Contractor orders a continuous 24 hour electricity supply at the Stand throughout the duration of the exhibition or fair). The Participant, who has installed the distribution panel is responsible for the disconnection of the electricity.
86. It is obligatory to ground the electricity lines and equipment. If this requirement is breached, the Participant pays a fine of EUR 250.00 (two hundred and fifty euros) and compensates for other damages, incurred due to this breach.
87. LITEXPO manager of the installation works can demand for the isolation and grounding measurement protocols from the Participants or Contractors and the documents, proving the qualification of the employee, who has performed the grounding measurements.
88. It is forbidden for the Participants or the Contractors to turn on/switch off the electricity supply with the commutation equipment, which are in the zone of LITEXPO responsibility framework. Having breached this requirement, the Participant pays a fine of EUR 250.00 (two hundred and fifty euros) and compensates other damages, incurred due to this breach.
89. The connections of the network tools and exhibits, connected to the LITEXPO water and outflow supply have to match LITEXPO connections and plumbing ½ outflow 50 mm.
90. The Contractor, who installed the connection, is responsible for reliability of the connections throughout the duration of the exhibition.
91. After the exhibition has started, the water supply to the Stand is only started if a representative of the Participant or the Contractor is present.
92. When the exhibition is over, the water supply to the Stand is stopped without a separate notice.
93. It is forbidden to violate the installed water supply and wastewater systems during the installation of the Stand.
94. The suspension works of the information, advertising and other tools is performed only by LITEXPO employees, according to the orders of the Participants or Contractors. It is necessary to indicate the weights of the tools being suspended in the orders.
95. All tools, which are necessary to be suspended in the halls, have to be submitted no less than 5 (five) working days remaining until the start of the exhibition or fair. When the tools are submitted late, the works are not performed and the money is not returned.
Fire prevention requirements
96. The Stand installation projects have to accord with the requirements of the general fire safety Regulations, approved by the Director of the Fire and Rescue Department of the Republic of Lithuania by the Ministry of the Interior by the order No 1-223 of 27 July, 2010.
97. The Participant or its Contractor, is responsible that the fire requirements are being followed.
98. It is forbidden for the Participant or the Contractor to use any explosive and dangerous materials regarding fire.
99. Before the end of the working time of the exhibition or fair, the Participants or the Contractors have to check each day, if all the electricity supply recipients are switched off, if there are no smouldering fire points in rubbish bins, cookers and other places. The Participant takes all the risk and financial responsibility in the case of non-compliance or unsuitable implementation of this clause.
100. It is forbidden to use lights with flammable shades.
101. When the Stand is installed, the distance between the lights and flammable surfaces has to be no less than 0.5 m. The lights, which are in the Stand, have to comply with the fire safety requirements.
102. In case of a fire, it is necessary to use every possible tool to extinguish the fire, as quickly as possible inform the employees of LITEXPO Security department or the administration and call for help by phoning 112.
103. It is allowed to smoke only in the places especially designated for it, which are marked with a special sign.
104. It is strictly forbidden to store containers, packing materials, goods, exhibits and other materials and constructions beyond the range of the Stand. LITEXPO has the right to demand these items to be removed and impose a fine of EUR 250.00 (two hundred and fifty euros) for the failure to do so.
105. The Participant is responsible for the noncompliance with the fire requirements, if the Contractor is not LITEXPO, according to the order, prescribed by the legal acts. In which cases, LITEXPO also has the right to impose a fine of EUR 250.00 (two hundred and fifty euros) for each breach of the requirement, set in these Regulations.
IV. OTHER REGULATIONS
Insurance, security and responsibility
106. The Participant is responsible for the exhibits during the time of their delivery and export, their security before the exhibition or fair, during its operation and when the exhibition is finished. LITEXPO recommends the Participant to insure their exhibits during the operational time of the exhibition or fair and during the installation and dismantling.
107. The Participant is responsible for the damage, made by their exhibits to LITEXPO and third persons. The Participant is also responsible for their own and third party person’s actions (inaction), by which the provisions of the legal acts, which regulate the participation, are breached. The Contractor is responsible for the breaches of the work safety, during the Stand installation. The responsibilities of two or more employers, while organizing work in the same company, work place, are regulated by the appropriate provisions of the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania. While implementing this requirement, LITEXPO and its Contractor enters into a written agreement regarding the responsibility framework of persons, appointed by the employers, responsible for the work safety.
108. LITEXPO ensures general security of the premises from the open burglary during the closing hours of exhibition or fair. LITEXPO is not responsible for the personal items, equipment, and other items left in the Participant’s Stand, during the operational time of the exhibition or fair and during the closing time of the exhibition or fair, also during the installation and dismantlement of the Stands. LITEXPO ensures general public order during the time of the exhibition or fair. By Participant’s requirement, LITEXPO can commit to protect the personal items and other items, given to LITEXPO security for a separate fee.
109. LITEXPO is not responsible for the accidents, damages to the exhibits, thefts, natural or technical disasters, technical disturbances of water or electricity supply, occurring with no fault of LITEXPO.
110. To guarantee order and general security at the fair or exhibition, the Participant must comply with all internal order and security Regulations, which is required by the responsible persons of LITEXPO during the installation and dismantling of the Stand.
111. The Participant must report about the accidents and other occurrences at the exhibition or fair to the LITEXPO administration without delay.
112. The Participant is completely responsible for all actions and inactions of their own and third persons, who are related to them and the violation of public order according to the legal acts.
113. LITEXPO has the right to cancel the contract and remove the Participant or the third persons, related to them from the exhibition or fair, if these persons are disturbing the due organisation of the exhibition or fair and/or violate the lawful interests of other persons. In which case, the provisions of the clause 19 are applied.
114. If the Participant or his Contractor does not coordinate the project according to the terms, prescribed by the Regulations, LITEXPO has the right to forbid the building of the Stand. Having coordinated the project less than 7(seven) calendar days remaining until the beginning of the exhibition or fair, LITEXPO has the right to demand from the Participant to pay 25% fine from their booked empty exhibition space price, without previous notice.
115. If the Stand goes over the range of the booked space, LITEXPO has the right to demand pay for the additional space taken, applying 100 % of the empty exhibition space mark-up, without previous notice. In the case, when the Participant breaches fire safety requirements due to the additionally occupied space, and, LITEXPO demanding, the violations are not removed immediately, the fire safety specialists have the right to penalize the Participant, while LITEXPO to unilaterally cancel the contract. The non-fulfilment of the requirement, indicated in this clause, is treated like a breach of the conditions of the contract and the provisions of the clause 19 of the Regulations are applied.
116. Having gone over the height of the Stand, indicated in the Stand design and without coordinating it with LITEXPO exhibition designer, LITEXPO has the right to demand from the Participant to pay the fee for an addition advertising space (refer to clause 53) and 15% fine from the booked empty exhibition space price.
117. If the Participant unilaterally uses the construction elements of the pavilion during the exhibition or fair, without having coordinated it with the exhibition designer, LITEXPO has the right to demand from the Participant to pay the rent fee of the construction elements (according to the conditions of the clause 60), applying an additional fine of EUR 50 (fifty euros).
118. If the Participant or the Contractor (if they are not LITEXPO) breaches the requirements of the clause 61, LITEXPO has the right to demand the cost of the pavilion and/or Stand construction elements or compensation for the repair from the Participant or the Contractor.
Other rights and responsibilities of the Participant
119. Every Participant must appoint employees, responsible for suitable Stand design and installation works completion, according to the legal acts aiming to provide them with appropriate authorization to decide upon technical questions and align financial documents during the installation and dismantling of the exhibitions and fairs.
120. Every Participant receives a Participant’s card – sign from LITEXPO, which grants the entry to the territory of the exhibition. The number of the cards is rationed and indicated in the information materials or special conditions of participating in the exhibition or fair.
121. The Participant and their co-exhibitor must submit the details and information record in to the exhibition catalogue, if such catalogue is being printed.
122. The Participant must comply with the order, safety, fire safety and trade Regulations and the conditions and requirements, indicated in the information material, special conditions of the participation at the exhibition or fair. The Participant may not prevent other Participants from properly participating at an exhibition or fair. The Participant must use their rights and implement their functions in such way, so that they would not disturb or breach other person’s rights and interests. If there are complaints from other Participants regarding unsuitable Participant’s participation at the exhibition or fair, the Participant must immediately react and cooperate in the solution of the situations.
123. The Participants, who arrived to LITEXPO exhibitions, must comply with all customs taxes, import procedures, the Regulations of selling of goods and products and other normal acts, Regulations and requirements, appointed to all exhibitors. Non –observance of the written requirement by LITEXPO to the Participant to immediately remove the violations regarding the appointed procedure, fire safety requirements, other administrative legal acts, is treated as a substantial breach of the contract.
124. The Participant is completely solely responsible for all breaches of the Standard acts, applied to them or their exhibits. When LITEXPO or other third persons experience damage or are fined by competent institutions of the state or likewise, due to the breaches of normal acts, made by the Participant, the Participant compensates such damage fully according to the order of recourse.
125. LITEXPO does not commit to warn the Participant about the Standard customs acts requirements, applied and recommends contacting the freight forwarding company directly. LITEXPO reminds that exhibits, brought and declared in Lithuania from abroad must be removed from the territory of the Republic of Lithuania on time after the exhibition or fair, having appropriately formalized the documents. It is forbidden to sell or in any other way transfer the exhibition or fair exhibits at the time of the exhibition or fair, to take them out of the LITEXPO territory, without changing the customs procedure and formalizing the customs documents. The Participant is responsible for all the consequences regarding this.
126. LITEXPO warns, that it is allowed to bring alcoholic beverages to the exhibitions and representative events, organized in the Republic of Lithuania only after obtaining a one-off permit, which is issued by the Drug, Tobacco and Alcohol Control Department by the Government of the Republic of Lithuania. It is forbidden to import or export all types of cargo, hunting or sports guns, ammunition, explosive and psychotropic materials, drugs or devices for their use, certain types of radio electronic equipment and electric machinery, which spread (or may spread) radio waves when in operation, police or military ammunition, special control and security tools, items (goods), which are classed as dangerous freight, colourful copying technique, electric fishing devices, culture and art valuables, wild animals, hunting and fishing trophies, and likewise. The Participants, who are willing to bring items (goods) to the exhibition, to which import limitations are applied, according to the legal acts and decrees of the Republic of Lithuania, LITEXPO recommends applying to the freight forwarding company in advance regarding the more detailed information and obtaining the permit to import.
127. LITEXPO does not accept the responsibility of the lawful third party person’s claims regarding patents, company trademarks or other breaches of property rights, related with the goods or services, exhibited by the Participant.
128. The Participant must guarantee professional service of the Stand, cleanliness and order in the exhibition space and the Stand. The Participant can order these services additionally or perform themselves.
129. The Participant and his employees can be in the exhibition or fair territory one hour before the opening of the exhibition or fair and half an hour after the closing of the exhibition or fair.
130. The Participant is responsible for all the breaches, made by their employees or the persons, who are implementing their assignments.
131. The Participant covers all damages, which they made to the property of LITEXPO during the exhibition or fair. In case the Participant refuses to cover the damages, they are recovered according to the legal acts. Before then LITEXPO has the right to suspend the exporting of the exhibits from the exhibition or fair territory no more than 30 (thirty) calendar days.
132. The Participant has the right to make all claims regarding the exhibition space immediately, but no later than during the time of the exhibition or fair. If the claims regarding the exhibition space and/or Stand are not made during the time of the exhibition or fair, it is presumed that the space and/or Stand are suitable and LITEXPO has implemented their commitments in this scope accordingly and on time. Any other claims, related with Participant’s participation at the exhibition or fair can be claimed in writing no later than 5 (five) working days after the end of the exhibition or fair. If the claim is not made during the given term, it is considered that LITEXPO has implemented their commitments properly and on time.
133. The Participant has to pay all fines, indicated in the Regulations, if it is not indicated otherwise the VAT invoice and if the parties have not agreed otherwise, within 15 (fifteen) calendar days from the receipt of the day of the claim to pay the fine.
134. All terms and conditions individually discussed in the Contracts and/or annexed thereto and/or in separate agreements with the Participant, inter alia, all amounts payable by the Participant, and payment conditions thereof, discounts applied, participation terms and conditions, etc., shall be deemed to be confidential and cannot be disclosed to third parties without a written consent of LITEXPO. The Participant shall be liable for breach of the confidentiality obligation in accordance with the procedure laid down by the laws.
V. FINAL PROVISIONS
135. Any provisions of the Regulations, which are acknowledged, according to the legal acts as inactive, invalid or illegal, do not influence the validity of other Regulations.
136. All disputes which emerge are decided by an agreement between LITEXPO and the Participant.
137. If the parties can’t reach an agreement, the disputes are solved according to the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania under the LITEXPO headquarters address.
138. The updated wording of the Regulations is valid from 27 January, 2016.
What are cookies ?
Cookies – a small piece of data, which is stored on the user's computer or any device by the users's web browser. Depending on the browser, this data is stored either in small seperate files, or a common file, which records the data of all browsed websites.
Cookies are used by numerous advanced websites in Lithuania and around the globe and can be stored only if your device settings allow it. There are diffrent types of cookies, and websites would not function without them in the way you are used to them functioning.
For example, not using cookies, which confirm that you are logged in, would mean that the website would either not know that it needs to show your profile, or the website would repeatedly display "Error: You must login", since it would not recognize that you are logged in.
In accordance with new legislation, we have prapared a detailed description of cookies used on our website, so that you could decide for yourself if they satisfy you, or if you would rather delete the present cookies, or maybe even disable cookie usage in vilniusbookfair.lt
Cookie usage on vilniusbookfair.lt
Cookies on vilniusbookfair.lt are used to determine whether or not the users of your device have visited our website, to remember the user‘s actions taken on the website (for instance, choosing the language of the website), as well as to collect the overall statistics of how often the website is visited.
List of cookies used on vilniusbookfair.lt
Geolocate, within a State, the people sharing content via social media sites.
Time of validity
Used to recognize users.
Used to recognize users.
Used for controlling traffic.
Allows faster browsing for the user
Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user's actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser's ads with the purpose of measuring the efficiency of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.
Google ad personalisation
Used to link your activity across devices if you’ve previously signed in to your Google Account on another device.
The cookies enable key functionality of YouTube videos. They are used exclusively on pages containing YouTube videos.
up to 10 years
Security cookie to protect users data from unauthorised access.
AddThis does collect some information such as which web page you came from, which type of browser you are using, and your general geographic location. They also assign your web browser a unique identifier. This ID doesn’t, and can’t, say anything about you. It’s a random series of numbers and letters used to distinguish users from each other.
By browsing on vilniusbookfair.lt you agree to have cookies saved on your computer or other device. You can change that at any time by changing the settings on your web browser and deleting the cookies that have been saved. You can find information on how to do soon the support pages of these web browsers:
An IP address is a number, by which individual computers or other devices that are used to connect to the internet are recognized and distinguished from one another. In most cases, the server automatically collects IP addresses and uses them in running the website. IP addresses are usually used along with cookies so that the latter could remember computers or other devices used to connect to this website. This website uses IP addresses along with cookies.
Answering your questions
If any questions or inquiries arise in regard to the information presented here, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
3. Website services are services related to clients’ information and the provision of clients’ information (hereinafter – Website services), which include the provision of information about events, available infrastructure, pricing, services, activities of the Group of Companies, results, news.
4. The Company has the right to amend the Rules on a unilateral basis by publishing it on the Website. Amendments to the Rules will come into effect the moment they are published on the Website. If after the amendment or supplement of the Rules, a Visitor continues using the Website services, it will be considered that the Visitor agrees with the new wording of the Rules.
Which information is collected?
5. We collect information about Website visitors who subscribe to the Company’s newsletters: news, publications, offers and information about events:
5.1. Information about the Visitor’s computer and Visitor’s visits and use of this Website, including the Visitor’s IP address, times and dates of login to the Website;
5.2. Any other information that a Visitor can provide to the Company at any time by using the Company’s Website, services or communicating with representatives of the Group of Companies.
6. By registering, a Visitor gives his/her consent to the Company to collect and manage the Visitor’s provided personal data, so that the Company can send news and publications subscribed to by the Visitor, offers and information about events, and promotions.
How do we use your provided data?
7.1. To enable the Visitor to use the Company’s Website and services provided;
7.2. To send the Company’s news, offers, promotions, notices about current/future events and other information related to the services provided by the Company by email or other means indicated by the Visitor. This information is sent once a Visitor expresses his/her separate consent by clicking an appropriate field. A Visitor can refuse to receive such news and information by sending an email to the Company or clicking on the interactive link at the bottom of a received notice expressing the wish to longer receive direct marketing notices in the future.
8. A visitor’s data will be stored for no longer than required by the established data management purposes and no longer than 3 (three) years after the Visitor’s last login to the Website. When personal data is no longer needed for its management purposes or the established storage term expires, the data will be safely destroyed, with the exception of data that must be transmitted to state archives in cases established by the laws.
9. The Website, its content, code, domain name, all copyrights, trademarks, company names and all other intellectual or other property contained in it belong to the Company in full extent and protected by the effective national and international intellectual property and other legal acts.
Without the consent of the Company, a Visitor has no right to multiply, record, reproduce, execute, transfer, sell, licence, modify, create derivatives, transfer, present, edit, place, transmit, publish, form, distribute or use (in full or in part) the Website, its content or code, as well as otherwise use the Website, its content or code in any form or by any means.
Management of personal data
10. Personal data provided by a Visitor on the Website is managed by the Company in accordance with these Rules, the requirements established by the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania regulating personal data management and protection.
11. Visitor has the right to address the Company with enquiries, to revoke given consents, to submit requests for the exercise of the Visitor’s rights and complaints regarding personal data management.
The Company’s trust phone is +370 696 19340, trust email firstname.lastname@example.org or a Visitor can come to the Company’s office with a personal identity document.
12. Visitors have the right:
12.1. to request the Company for information about a Visitor’s personal data managed by the Company;
12.2. to request the Company to correct a Visitor’s personal data and/or stop the management of such personal data, except for storage, in cases where after familiarising himself/herself with the personal data, a Visitor discovers it to be incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate;
12.3. to request the Company to destroy a Visitor’s personal data and/or stop the management of such personal data, except for storage, in cases where after familiarising himself/herself with the personal data, a Visitor discovers it to be managed unlawfully or unfairly;
12.4. to disagree with the management of a Visitor’s personal data, where such data is managed or intended to be managed for direct marketing purposes, or because of unlawful interests pursued by the Company or a third party to whom the personal data is provided.
13. Personal data must be accurate, adequate and only of the volume that is necessary for their collection and further processing. If needed for personal data management, the personal data can be updated on an ongoing basis.
14. The Company undertakes an obligation not to disclose Visitors’ personal data to third parties, other than the Company’s partners providing services related to the appropriate provision of the Website services. In all other cases, Visitors’ personal data can be disclosed to third parties exclusively in accordance with the procedure established by legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
16. A Visitor can review on his/her browser which information (cookies) is installed by the Company, and delete all or any cookies installed. By using the Website, a Visitor agrees to the installation of the Company’s cookies into his/her computer (device). A Visitor can revoke such consent by changing his/her browser settings, but in such an event certain functions of the Website may be deactivated.
17. A Visitor can find out about cookies used on the Website at any time.
18. The Rules are governed by the law of the Republic of Lithuania. Any disagreements between the Website and a Visitor will be settled through amicable negotiations. In case of failure to reach agreement by the Parties through amicable negotiations, any such disputes will be finally settled at the courts following the procedures established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
19. The Company does not undertake an obligation to ensure uninterrupted operation of the Website since its operation may be affected by factors beyond the will of the Company, but undertakes an obligation to exert all reasonable efforts to ensure the smoothest possible operation of the Website. In all cases, the Company bears no responsibility for consequences caused by the above-mentioned interruptions in the operation of the Website.
20. For all questions regarding the operation of the Company and the Company’s actions of personal data management, please send an email to email@example.com call +370 696 19340, or write to Laisvės pr. 5, Vilnius 04215, Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress Centre LITEXPO UAB, or come to the Company’s office with a personal identity document.
Form of consent to the processing of personal data
1. I agree that Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress Centre LITEXPO UAB and its affiliates Litexpo Events UAB, Ovantis UAB, registered at Laisvės pr. 5, Vilnius, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 85 245 4500, for 5 years from this consent to manage, collect and process my personal data related with my forename, surname, contact details (phone number, email), employer's name, employer's contact details (phone number, email, registered address) for direct marketing purposes, i.e. to address me by phone or electronic mail with the purpose:
to provide information and advertising materials about the services and news of Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress Centre LITEXPO UAB, and other companies specified above;
to provide information about present/future events or promotions, invitations and reminders to participate in them;
to find out my opinion on matters related to the activities of these companies;
to give offers.
2. I am informed and understand that I have the right:
to familiarise myself with my provided personal data;
to learn about my personal data management;
to request to correct incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate personal data, or to request its transfer;
not to agree to my personal data management, including personal data management for direct marketing purposes;
to request Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress Centre LITEXPO UAB and other companies specified above to delete my personal data or stop management of such data.
3.I am informed and understandthat I have the right to revoke my consent regarding personal data management for direct marketing purposes at any time and to exercise other specified rights, upon request to the Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress Centre LITEXPO UAB, by applying to the contacts specified in this consent and upon presentation of a personal identity document.
4. I am informed and understandthat my personal data will be managed for direct marketing purposes for maximum 5 (five) years from the moment of this consent, unless I express disagreement (I can do that by clicking a link in every email message or by applying to the Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress Centre LITEXPO UAB by the contact details specified) for the management of my personal data for the above-mentioned purposes and/or revocation of my consent. In such event I understand that the Group of Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress Centre LITEXPO UAB will stop my personal data management for direct marketing purposes from the day of my disagreement and/or receipt of my revocation of consent by the Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress Centre LITEXPO UAB. Revocation of consent will not affect the management of your personal data and consequences of such management before your revocation of consent or declaration of disagreement with direct marketing.
5. I am informed and understand thatin case of failure to settle an issue with the Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress Centre LITEXPO UAB, I have the right to apply to the State Data Protection Inspectorate which is responsible for the supervision and control of legal acts regulating personal data protection.
6. I am informed and understand thattheLithuanian Exhibition and Congress Centre LITEXPO UAB will send information for directing marketing by using a newsletter sending platform provided by Sender.lt UAB.
7. Personal data is received by us directly from you or:
from legal entities, when you are a representative, employee, contractor, founder, shareholder, stakeholder, owner of such legal entities, etc.;
from business partners related to our activities, or other legal entities we cooperate with; from public data files available online.
Upon your consent for the receipt of messages, your personal data will be included in an electronic database managed by Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress Centre LITEXPO UAB, will be managed and stored in digital form by ensuring the security of your personal data management.
How to contact us?
By e-mail:email@example.com,entering 'Refuse' in the subject field and specifying your forename, surname and address, phone number, email address you do not wish to receive information to.